Why Artisan Design Tile and Marble?
Skill to achieve your vision
Our mission at Artisan Design Tile and Marble is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. We go above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we know you’ll find what you’re looking for with our attention to detail and willingness to go the extra distance to make everything just right. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.
When you hire a craftsman, you are paying for the knowledge developed over years spent in the field, in the proper techniques and practices to craft a long lasting and beautiful product. When you hire a craftsman, you are also paying for the patience and the attention to detail that will make the difference between a passable job and one that is just right.
When you hire Artisan Design Tile and Marble you are getting:
· ALWAYS A CALL BACK whether thru an initial contact or for follow up questions. We hear stories all the time about contractors not returning phone calls. What are they thinking?
· Communication in all phases of the project, so you have the information needed to make the best decisions possible with your hard earned money.
· Expertise developed since 1983 specifically in the field of ceramic tile marble and stone installations
· Commitment to your job throughout the duration of the project, using our skills to do the best work possible until completion
· Patience and determination to get the job done right
· Focused attention to detail
· Experience in the field
· Skill to achieve your vision
· Knowledge of the materials being used and how to install them properly including following the latest findings while installing the project to ensure a long lasting installation.
· Dedication to your satisfaction
· More information than you ever wanted to know, about the materials you picked and the options and possibilities concerning those materials to get the best finish possible
If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur!